Introducing our Permanent Bracelets! The perfect way to spoil your loved one with this experience. We permanently weld a bracelet custom fit to your wrist so you don't have to worry about taking it off! We offer Gold Filled, Sterling Silver options with Solid Gold coming soon! We are the most affordable permanent bracelet Studio in Melbourne! Book below to secure your spot!
14K GOLD FILLED
Don't want to spend too much but still love the look? We have the perfect option for you! Our 14k Gold Filled Bracelets will still last you all year long and doesn't come with the hefty price tag!
Not yellow gold fan? We've got you! Solid Sterling Silver is the perfect option, its hypoallergenic and lasts all year long!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
We custom measure the length of the chain to your wrist and weld it on with a jump ring!
How can I book?
Our booking system is open NOW! Click here to book, (please keep in mind bookings are only opened 3 weeks in advance) choose your time slot then pay a $40 deposit! The price will be then deducted from the full cost of the bracelet on the day.
Where are you located?
Our Permanent Bracelet Studio is located at 87 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne 3205. We are currently the only store doing affordable permanent bracelets in Melbourne!
Are there any age restrictions?
We don't have age restrictions! Anyone can get welded although If you are under 16 you will need a parent to accompany you to your appointment.
Do you take walk ins?
No, at this stage it will all be appointment based. Hopefully in the next few months we are able to expand for walk ins!
Is it safe?
Yes, our welding is 100% safe. Our in-house jewellers are trained with our welding machine to ensure a smooth experience.
What if I need to remove my bracelet for a medical reason?
If for any reason you need to remove the bracelet, you can remove it with some sharp scissors or cutting pliers! Be careful though! And be sure to cut it at the jump ring so we can re-weld it in the future!
Can I still get through airport security?
Yes you can! We have tested this with international and domestic flights and as these bracelets are delicate they will not trigger the airport security.
How do I book for an anklet/Ring?
Just use our booking system above and mention that you would like an anklet or ring in the notes. Rings will be $20 less than the listed price, while anklets will be $30 more.
Do I need to book twice if Im coming with a friend?
No you don't! If its just the two of you and your not getting more than 1 each then you don't need to book more than once!
When will you be doing solid gold?
Really soon! We are trying to secure the best price for you guys while making sure the chain is high quaility. We are testing a bunch of different options but we are yet to confirm prices/chain options!
How accessible is it?
Our studio is a 100m walk from Montague Street Tram Stop 126, a 1.3k walk from Crown or a $11 Uber from Flinders. There is also plenty of parking out the front which is only a few dollars an hour or free on the weekend! We also have complete wheelchair access!
Can I purchase a gift card?
Yes you can! Click here for our gift card choose your amount and once you purchase an email will be sent with the details.
Check out our chain options bellow
Terms and Conditions
• Please keep in mind all permanent bracelet sessions will be strictly by appointment only, no walk ins.
• A $40 deposit will be taken at the time of your Permanent Bracelet booking. This amount will then be deducted from your final purchase on the day. Failure to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment at least 72 hours prior will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
• We offer a 2-week repair warranty that is free of charge for all Permanent Bracelets from the time it is welded onto your wrist. This only applies if you are still in possession of the chain, and if broken at the jump ring. In the case the chain is lost and cannot be retrieved, we are unable to replace the chain for you.
• A $30 repair booking will cover your repair costs. Keep in mind this appointment is only valid if you are still in possession of the chain. Failure to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
• If you have purchased a permanent bracelet and would like to have it removed and add a clasp to it a $30 fee will be charged at the time of your booking.
• All bracelets are deemed custom and once cut, there are no refunds or exchanges. All permanent bracelet sales are final. Make sure on the day you happy with the length of the bracelet, we are unable to add or subtract links later without incurring a service fee.
• You need to be over 16 to get a permanent bracelet at your Aglaea Jewellery Studio unless accompanied by an adult.