Mother's Day is a special occasion to show your love and appreciation for your mum. At Aglaea Jewellery we offer a variety of jewellery options to suit every taste and budget. From...
A unique experience in our South Melbourne Studio.
One of the first permanent jewellery studios in Melbourne, we are experienced and have have the largest range of permanent bracelet options adding new chains weekly!
No two bracelets are the same as we custom fit the jewellery to fit you!
Explore our Chain Options
We offer a range of high quality chain options that last you all year round. Whether you go to the gym, love a swim in the beach rest assured our chains will last you. Click to see our range of 14k Gold Filled and Solid Sterling Silver options.
As Permanent Jewellery Specialists we offer, anklets, bracelets, rings and necklaces as well as charm options! Click below to see some of our chains options!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
We custom measure the length of the chain to your wrist and weld it on with a jump ring! It is permanently welded meaning you don't have to worry about taking it off!
Are there any age restrictions?
We don't have age restrictions! Anyone can get welded although If you are under 16 you will need a parent to accompany you to your appointment.
Do you take walk ins?
No, at this stage it will all be appointment based. Hopefully in the next few months we are able to expand for walk ins!
What if I need to remove my bracelet for a medical reason?
If for any reason you need to remove the bracelet, you can remove it with some sharp scissors or cutting pliers! Be careful though! And be sure to cut it at the jump ring so we can re-weld it in the future!
Can I still get through airport security?
Yes you can! We have tested this with international and domestic flights and as these bracelets are delicate they will not trigger the airport security.
Do you do only permanent bracelets?
We also do permanent anklets, rings, necklaces and belly chains!
Do I need to book twice if Im coming with a friend?
No you don't! If its just the two of you and your not getting more than 1 each then you don't need to book more than once!
How accessible is it?
Our studio is a 100m walk from Montague Street Tram Stop 126, a 1.3k walk from Crown or a $11 Uber from Flinders. There is also plenty of parking out the front which is only a few dollars an hour or free on the weekend! We also have complete wheelchair access!
Terms and Conditions
• Please keep in mind all permanent bracelet sessions will be strictly by appointment only, no walk ins.
• A $40 deposit will be taken at the time of your Permanent Bracelet booking. This amount will then be deducted from your final purchase on the day. Failure to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment at least 72 hours prior will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
• We offer a 2-week repair warranty that is free of charge for all Permanent Bracelets from the time it is welded onto your wrist. This only applies if you are still in possession of the chain, and if broken at the jump ring. In the case the chain is lost and cannot be retrieved, we are unable to replace the chain for you.
• A $40 repair booking will cover your repair costs. Keep in mind this appointment is only valid if you are still in possession of the chain. Failure to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
• If you have purchased a permanent bracelet and would like to have it removed and add a clasp to it a $30 fee will be charged at the time of your booking.
• All bracelets are deemed custom and once cut, there are no refunds or exchanges. All permanent bracelet sales are final. Make sure on the day you happy with the length of the bracelet, we are unable to add or subtract links later without incurring a service fee.
• You need to be over 16 to get a permanent bracelet at your Aglaea Jewellery Studio unless accompanied by an adult.
• Some individuals may have sweat that causes sterling silver jewellery to oxidise more quickly, resulting in discolouration. Aglaea Jewellery Studio is not liable for any discolouration that occurs due to an individual's unique body chemistry, and we are unable to offer a refund for any jewellery that has become discoloured in this manner.
• Aglaea Jewellery Studio is not liable for any damage that occurs to permanent bracelets in places such as hot springs or due to excessive chlorine usage. As such, we will not offer a full refund on items that have been discoloured/damaged in those places.
• If you exercise frequently while wearing your permanent bracelet, it may stretch over time. While we strive to make our bracelets as durable as possible, stretching can occur with excessive wear. If your bracelet needs to be resized frequently due to stretching or other reasons, there will be a charge for this service.
• Please note that the jump ring on permanent bracelets may darken or appear black over time due to the welding process. During arc welding, the metal is exposed to high heat, which can cause oxidation and discolouration. This discolouration is a natural occurrence and does not affect the strength or durability of the jump ring. Regular cleaning and maintenance can help keep the jump ring looking its best.
At Aglaea Jewellery, we understand that your jewellery is more than just an accessory - it's a reflection of your personal style, a symbol of meaningful memories, and an investment in quality and...
Mixing metals is a classy and stylish way to elevate your outfit, but it can be a bit intimidating. When layering gold and silver jewellery, it's important to balance the two...